Highlights of this months newsletter:
- Fund raisers involving the community bring recognition to Questers. --- Be sure a “Fund-Raising Permissions” form is signed.
- Contact the current Chamber of Commerce President and Welcome Wagon Chairman and place The Questers in the Directory of Organizations for your community.
- Articles published in local and state news media provide wide-spread interest in P & R projects as well as membership.
- Schedule an appearance on the local TV Station “talk show” to inform the community about This Place Matters. You can find all the information you need on The Quester web site for the interview.
- Put signs/flyers/brochures in all antique/collectible shops with “Searching for Questers” headlines. This may attract new and former Questers who have just moved to your state. Be sure to add your contact information.
- Ask Estate Sale businesses to place flyers at their sales and offer to spread the word about their sales to all Questers.
- Q-State web sites offer endless ways to share ideas and information to keep enthusiasm going after all
- Questers Matter!
- Ask your Governor and/or Congressman to recognize Questers for the valuable P & R work done in your state and community. What political person doesn’t like positive community publicity?